Orchid Lois dot Com
Zeryl Lim is the 3rd one to get eliminated in GMA 7’s reality TV, artista search – Starstruck. Fianca Cruz was the first one eliminated followed by Rye Burgos and how this week, it was Zeryl Lim.
Zeryl lime is a 22-year-old girl who hails from the Kingdom of Bahrain, where she used to work prior to getting chosen for StarStruck V. Zeryl says she loves watching television and movies. She mentioned in her official profile that she loves ABC TV series’ LOST, which she find mind stimulating.
Name: Zeryl Lim
Birthday: June 16, 1987
Birth Place: Tuguegarao City
Showbiz Anniversary: November 29, 2009
Zeryl’s Got Talent:
She prides herself at being able to impersonate other singer.
Full Name: Zerylle Mae Lim
Zeryl’s Hit List
1. She’s into Lost which she finds addictive and mind-stimulating.
2. American History X is one of her all-time favorite movies, and its star Edward Norton is one of her idols. The other? Kate Beckinsale, who Zeryl finds beautiful.
3. Jeffrey Archer’s “Kane and Abel” has inspired her to be more ambitious.
4. She likes spending time with her sisters watching films.
5. Growing up in Bahrain has given her a taste for Indian and Arabic dishes.
6. She loves her shoes, and we quote, “who doesn’t love them?”
7. Her favorite quote is: “I think, thus I am okay.”
Q & A
Why did you enter showbiz?
“To discover hidden talents I might have and enhance them.”
If given the choice, which Kapuso star would you want to act with?
What was the toughest challenge you had to face?
“The toughest one is quite personal.”
What is your biggest frustration? Your biggest regret?
“Times when I allow insecurities to get in the way which hinders me in giving my best.”
What are you most proud of?
“My sisters. Other than that, I’m proud to possess a level of maturity which I have never seen in any other girl of the same age.”
What are your limitations?
“Difficulty in speaking Tagalog, a few insecurities I possess, and my very emotional personality.”
Describe yourself in three words.
“Ambitious, different, giving. ”
What is your most unforgettable experience?
“Getting selected to represent the Middle East for Starstruck, knowing that there were so many who auditioned.”
What are your fears?
“Not being able to fulfill the ambitions which I’m working so hard for.”
What is your biggest dream?
“My biggest dream is to live a life without financial crunches and a life filled with contentment.”