Orchid Lois dot Com
Here are some official information about Rye Burgos, taken directly from the official Starstruck V official website:
Name: Rye Burgos
Birthday: August 16, 1989
Birth Place: Mandaluyong City
Showbiz Anniversary: November 29, 2009
Rye’s Got Talent:
His biggest strength, according to him, is his acting skills. “I try my bset to give my natural feelings, rather than copy them from someone else.”
Full Name: Rye Andrew Burgos
Rye’s Hit List
1. Would you believe that Rye’s favorite movies are the ones from the Enteng Kabisote franchise?
2. That’s because he looks up to Vic Sotto as an actor! He also likes Katrina Halili.
3. He finds William Hung, and his “She Bang” shenanigan, hilarious.
4. His favorite book is Rich Dad, Poor Dad which he finds inspirational.
5. He knows Jiujitsu, and he’s not afraid to use his knowledge of it if he has to.
6. He always wears a wooden bracelet wherever he goes.
7. A child at heart, Rye still considers Doctor Quack-Quack as his favorite game.
Q & A
Why did you enter showbiz?
“I want to entertain people! I love comedy and making people laugh is priceless! Laughter is the key of happiness. Also, for my family, they’re so proud of me and seeing them talk about how their son or pamangkin is on TV is just heartwarming.”
If given the choice, which Kapuso star would you want to act with?
“Starts with a “K” and ends with “atrina Halili”. Sana naman, instead na sampal, yakap na lang…”
What was the toughest challenge you had to face?
“Singing po. I don’t have much experience like some of the others, but I know that my will to learn and determination will help me.”
What is your biggest frustration? Your biggest regret?
“Not being able to do something I’m capable of.”
What are you most proud of?
“Getting slapped by Katrina Halili… What a privelage, how many people can say sinampal na sila ni Katrina!”
What are your limitations?
“I try not to limit myself, always aiming for the highest!”
Describe yourself in three words.
“Masayang, masayang, tao! Haha.”
What is your most unforgettable experience?
“I did a commerical for [a telecommunication company], we ran 4-6 hours for 3 days! Ang sakit pare.”
What are your fears?
“Mga DAGA! Hindi ako nacucutan, natatakot ako baka matapakan ko pa “squeesh”.”
What is your biggest dream?
“To do a film that is very inspirational and life-changing.”